Share information people can use...
Right at Home of DC is currently seeking COMMITTED Personal Care Aides (CNA, HHA) to work throughout the District of Columbia. Preference for caregivers willing to work in the weekends (SATURDAY & SUNDAY).
If you are a reliable, patient and compassionate caregiver we want to talk with you! To apply, you must have the following documents:
• DC HHA license or DC CNA license
• Valid Identification Card
• Physical Exam (Physical should state "free of communicable disease" and must be within six months from the date applying)
• PPD Test Results (if +PPD results, need chest X-ray results)
• Driving Record
• DC Police Clearance (must be within six months from the date applying)
• 2 Professional References (from your previous employment or mentor)
• At least 1 year Experience
• A Valid Email address
WE ACCEPT APPLICATIONS
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00am -- 1:00pmonly
A competency evaluation is administered at the time of application
1818 New York Ave NE #219
Washington, DC 20002
Please Dress Appropriately
Space is limited: Do not bring anyone with you unless they are applying!